how we are keeping you safe during Covid-19
Patterson’s Cafe will be following the State of Ohio mandated protocols outlined in the Responsible RestartOhio for Restaurants and Bars. During the Coronavirus Crisis, we want you to know that Patterson’s Cafe’s primary concern is our customers and staff members health and well-being. We have stepped up our efforts to ensure that we are following the State Health Department’s Initiatives to reduce the spread of this virus. We appreciate your patronage during these trying times.
- We will be enforcing 6 feet of separation between customers seated at tables and customers waiting in line. Please respect the social distancing rules.
- Face masks are Mandatory to enter Patterson’s Cafe for any type of service
- All employees at Patterson’s Cafe will be wearing face mask.
- We will be doing frequent cleaning of all surfaces and public areas as outlined in the new protocol.
- Please be patient as we will only be using about 50% of our tables and wait times could elongated.
- Patterson’s Cafe will be offering a limited menu for the foreseeable future, some items may no longer be available.
- Take out will be available. Check out our menu here!